Jhana Grove booking system
Booking information have been updated since 8 Oct 2021. Please read before you make a booking.
Validity for Booking
- Minimum age for attending the retreat is eighteen years old.
- For all 9-Day retreats:
- You should have done at least two weekend retreats in Jhana Grove;
- Only BSWA Full Members or its related organisations will be eligible when the booking is open.
Your membership status will be verified post booking and if not valid, your booking will be cancelled!
- All others including non-members will be welcome to join the waitlist when it opens.
- Additionally, for Ajahn Brahm 9-Day Retreat:
- You can only attend ONE Ajahn Brahm BSWA 9-Day Retreat each year!
- Approximately half the available spots will be first open for booking using the normal booking process.
- When the retreat is full, a random pick process will be made available for registration, with allocated priority to Seniors and first timers to Ajahn Brahm retreats in Jhana Grove. If you are unsuccessful in the random pick process and are still interested to join the retreat, please register for the waitlist when it opens.
- Waitlist will open after the random pick process to all, including non-members.
- For weekend retreat:
- it is recommended that you have at least done an Intro to Meditation course or its equivalent.
- no BSWA membership is required
- IMPORTANT NOTE: BOOKING FOR 9-DAY RETREATS MAY BE FULL WITHIN A FEW MINUTES.
- If you visit before the opening time, refresh the page at the booking opening time to see the BOOK NOW button.
- Keep your credit card ready to pay via PayPal. The room bond for 9 day retreat is $280 & for Weekend retreat is $120.
- Click Here to do an actual donation of $9 using PayPal in advance. This is to help you check & confirm well in advance if your PayPal account works as there is restriction for overseas donations in some countries like Singapore. Alternatively you may use your overseas contact's PayPal account for booking the room.
- You should check your email for the booking confirmation once your payment is successful. In case you did not receive the email, please check your junk or spam folder as emails might have been filtered. Note as well that booking confirmation will be sent to the same email address as your Pay pal account.
- Proof of payment is not proof of booking. So please ensure you receive the booking confirmation else email email@example.com
- If you have questions about your booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.